Our free “All in One SEO Rank Checker”, get insights into various critical SEO metrics: like Moz and SEMrush, facebook social popularity indicators, page and domain authority, backlinks, and traffic value. To use this free tool, simply enter a website URL and click the submit button.
*After submitting, you will see results below.
Here’s an explanation of each major SEO ranking factors being checked:
- Page Authority: This metric predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engine result pages (SERP). A higher page authority score means a higher chance of ranking well in searches.
- Domain Authority: Similar to Page Authority, but this score predicts how well the entire domain or website will rank in search results. It is based on multiple factors, including linking root domains and the number of total links. A higher score indicates a stronger ability to rank.
- MOZ Rank:
- Rank: This is MOZ’s general, logarithmically scaled 10-point measure of global link authority or popularity. It reflects a website’s importance on the internet. The higher the number, the more authoritative the site is considered.
- Links: The total number of links pointing to the website. This includes internal and external links.
- Equity: Refers to the number of external links (also known as backlinks) that contribute to the overall link equity or “link juice” of the website. This metric is important for SEO as these links pass authority and help in ranking.
- Rank: This is SEMrush’s proprietary ranking of a website’s organic search traffic performance compared to all other websites in SEMrush’s database. A lower rank indicates higher organic search visibility based on traffic and keyword positions.
- Keywords: The number of keywords for which the website ranks in the top search results, indicating the breadth of the site’s visibility in search engines.
- Traffic: An estimate of the number of visitors coming to the website from organic search results.
- Traffic Value: An estimated value of organic traffic. It’s what the site’s organic keywords would cost if purchased in Google AdWords.
- Links (URL/Hostname/Domain): This shows the number of backlinks pointing to the website. The breakdown includes individual URLs, hostnames, and entire domains linking to the site, which is crucial for understanding link building efforts.
- Comments: The total number of comments on Facebook posts that mention or link to the website. This indicates social engagement.
- Shares: The number of times content from the website has been shared on Facebook. Shares can amplify a website’s reach and indicate popularity.
- Reactions: Total Facebook reactions (like, love, haha, wow, sad, angry) to posts related to the website, indicating user engagement and sentiment.
These metrics provide a comprehensive overview of a website’s SEO health and social engagement. They are key indicators of how well a website is performing in terms of search engine ranking, popularity, and user interaction.